Can you tell me what a business consultant is?
A business consultant assists business owners and executives with efficiently managing resources in order to outline and accomplish goals. Consultants provide business coaching to help professionals come up with the changes necessary to improve business processes, enhance productivity and achieve success. They also help people take action to make change happen.
How do I know if I need Small Business Consulting?
Your business could use a consultant if:
- You need business planning services to optimize your processes and workflows.
- Your managers don’t have the necessary expertise to solve challenges in the business.
- Your company doesn’t have the resources that are necessary to solve identified challenges.
- You have already been unsuccessful in your attempts to bring about lasting change.
- A third party would be helpful in making business decisions.
- You know there’s a problem, but you don’t know how to fix it.
What is the benefit of using a business consultant?
A business consultant can help your company:
- Conduct a business assessment to determine what areas could use improvement.
- Perform functions that can’t be completed by an internal employee.
- Become more productive by using strategic planning techniques.
- Work on tasks that don’t fall within the routine workflow of employees.
- Confirm the valuation of the company for investors.
- Provide additional training.
Why can’t I do it myself?
Business consultants introduce knowledge that current employees and executives don’t have. They have proven expertise in solving challenges for businesses. Sometimes, executives, managers and employees don’t have time to complete specific tasks. Hiring a business consultant can help companies save money by allowing staff members to work on the activities that are most in line with their knowledge base and capabilities.
How do you charge for your services?
We charge a daily rate for our services. Additional expenses may be charged separately. Depending on your needs, we may work with you on a short-term basis or for an indefinite period of time.
How much do you charge?
After meeting with you to determine your company’s needs, we will provide you with a written proposal outlining the tasks we will perform, our fees and the payment schedule.
How do you handle privacy issues?
We understand that any information we obtain about our clients’ companies is absolutely confidential. We do not share or disclose this information with third parties without our clients’ explicit permission. We complete a confidentiality agreement before working with our clients.
Can I use your services if I am located outside of Atlanta, Georgia?
You can work with us from anywhere in the country. We work with large and small business consulting clients who are located throughout the United States.
Call Us At (762) 448-9049 for Management Consulting.
Or email Info@Radix-Consulting.com